WE ARE HIRING
Ballet, Modern Dance and Hip-Hop Dance instructors for our after-school program for the Spring 2016 Session.
• Job type: Teach pre-ballet, ballet, pre-dance, modern dance and hip-hop dance to youth ages 4-17. Instructors are expected to develop and implement all lesson plans for a 12 week session and create and teach choreography for an end of session recital.
• Estimated start date: 1/11/16
• Estimated end date: 5/21/16
• Hours of work: Hours are generally Monday through Thursday afternoons from 4-7pm, depending on the course being offered each day.
• Total hours: 3-10 per week
• Required knowledge, skills & abilities: Must have dance training and past experience working with youth. Previous dance instruction experience required for lead instructors.
• Apply: Please send a current performing arts resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note dance styles you are qualified and interested in teaching and availability (days and times).
• **Applicants must be available for rehearsal Friday evening, May 20th and recital Saturday afternoon, May 21st.
Must be good with youth and have reliable transportation.
Inbox For more information